
For my birthday Seth bought me a chin-up bar. Olivia isn't crawling yet but I think this is pretty impressive. She actually does push-ups too but I don't have a good picture of it.
Seth and I have three more weeks of Winter quarter. Olivia has been great so far. She takes really good naps for Daddy while he is at work during my classes. Seth is actually the best at putting her to sleep.
1 comment:
YAY JENNIE has a blog!!! I have been wanting you to have one of these! Good job Jen, although I must say I am rather offended to not by on your blog list..;) Oh and Olivia looks awesome hanging from the pull up bar, she is soo cute. I cant believe how fast babies mature, she already looks so different. How did you do on your test? Its our spring break this week....you should call me.....Oh and if you have any good class activites ideas for beehives, let me know I am not pulling up anything that doesnt cost money.
C-ya Jennie
Post a Comment