
Three years ago today Seth and I were married. To some, three years is nothing, but we think it is worth celebrating. So we ate Mexican for lunch and Thai for dinner. Olivia tagged along for lunch but we had my mom watch her for dinner (we are visiting family for Spring break). We had a good time just being together. Yep...he's still my best friend.
Between lunch and dinner we visited Seth's Grandma. While we were there Olivia had a massive poo that got all over her diaper cover. Since Grandma Vess introduced her to Cheerios, her poo has not been so pretty and this one was especially messy. We are using cloth diapers which consist of a many layered cloth diaper and a
water-proof cover. I packed plenty of cloth diapers but I forgot the spare covers (they don't get dirty that often). There we were with a messy Olivia and nothing to put her in at Grandmas. Olivia sat in a little bin of warm water in Gigi's bathtub while Seth went to the store to buy some disposable diapers. Olivia had a blast in the little bin so everything was fine. Olivia loves baths. We have an inflatable ducky we put in our tub that she sits in and plays.
1 comment:
I'm interested in doing cloth diapers for our babies! I'll have to talk to you on Sunday and hear all about your experiences...and why you still use cloth diapers, even after the poo anniversary! :)
Post a Comment