Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finals!

Next week we have our final examinations. Naturally, that means taking little breaks from studying at 12:42 a.m. on a Friday night to write a blog. My first final is Monday morning. It is for Geology 303: Dinosaurs and their environment. It has been a fun class. I actually really like Geology. If it was my minor, I could say I studied...
1) psychological rocks or
2) rock psychology
...nevertheless, it is not my minor.

Seth on the other hand is considering minoring in German. That would mean he would graduate with a major in Physics, and minors in Astronomy, Spanish and German. This would mean a lot of classes, so we are sure it is possible.

Even with the stress that is inevitable at the end of a quarter of school, Olivia is as happy as could be. She is enjoying trying new foods like green bell peppers, radishes, and pureed pumpkin. Here she is eating her first official "solid" food. Broccoli of course.

No comments: