Seth and I went to our first Texan Dance. It was themed "Dancing through the decades." They encouraged us to dress up in styles from our favorite decade. I found this dress in a box full of potential dress up clothes for the little miss. There were a few tares that I stapled (I'm out of sewing needles for my machine) and it might have ripped a little throughout the night, but overall it was fun to wear. I won the 1980's costume contest (I'm not sure the 80's are my favorite but I had the dress). There was a nice turn out and pliantly of food. We took our little stud. He actually was awake for a lot of the dance but was calm as usual. Seth and I both had a blast despite turning into pumpkins a little after 10:30pm.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Dancing through the Decades!
Seth and I went to our first Texan Dance. It was themed "Dancing through the decades." They encouraged us to dress up in styles from our favorite decade. I found this dress in a box full of potential dress up clothes for the little miss. There were a few tares that I stapled (I'm out of sewing needles for my machine) and it might have ripped a little throughout the night, but overall it was fun to wear. I won the 1980's costume contest (I'm not sure the 80's are my favorite but I had the dress). There was a nice turn out and pliantly of food. We took our little stud. He actually was awake for a lot of the dance but was calm as usual. Seth and I both had a blast despite turning into pumpkins a little after 10:30pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh how fun, who sponsored the dance? Was it a church thing? If it was that is awesome that your stake/ward does dances!! Oh and I love the dress it reminds me of our good ol dress up days.
Post a Comment