Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our First Roach


Well, we know it would happen eventually. I spotted it hanging out on the backside of one of our living room chairs and called Seth to help rid us of our little visitor. He grabbed the vacuum but I didn't want that things body still in the house. Not to mention it would probably crawl out and get us in the night. I grabbed a glass, but as I moved closer it scattered to the top of the chair. Seth moved in to look at it and it ran again... it is now somewhere in my living room. I finished reading my scriptures with my feet on the couch.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Ahhh yes, those nasty things venture into my house too. It's one of the cons of living in warm climates. Good luck finding him and feeling safe in the night!

Karen Valinda said...

We lived in a duplex in Kansas and the people in the other half bought stuff at a yard sale that included roaches. When they discovered the problem they set off bug bombs Without Telling Us! I suddenly found roaches in the garage and basement, told my neighbor right away - "Oh yeah, those were from us". (The halves joined at the garages)We set off bug bombs and spent the day elsewhere. Fortunately for the neighbor the problem did NOT persist. Yeesh!