Monday, April 6, 2009

Nursing Covers




By request I have posted a picture of the different fabric I am using to make nursing covers. I will be selling them for $20.00 for anyone who is interested. I will put up a picture of the finished product in a few days. I hope to make a few other things I can sell after I graduate so that I can make a little money while Seth is in school. I plan on making a website with the few items I'm selling, but that is still in the making.

3 comments:

Anne Marie Corey said...

What a great idea. I'll let people know what you're doing.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue fabric...now all I need is a baby and you've got yourself a sale!

Unknown said...

Hey Jennie,
The nursing covers are way cute! I need 2. One of the small polka dotted and one with the black background and flowers. I also want 2 of the mobee wraps if you are doing those or just let me know where i could get them. Kristina needs hers by June 30th. Thanks! Dena