



Although the weather wasn't the best I had to take pictures of Olivia in her Easter dress. In between rainfall I took Olivia, tarp in hand, outside to take pictures. My mom's garden was the back drop. We managed to get a few good ones even though she was busy eating the flowers. That is actually how I got her to look at the camera. I picked a flower showed it to her and held it by my head. I'm pretty trick. Last week it was so beautiful I took a few more outside our house. She's a cutie.
3 comments:
So cute! I love her headbands! (And I'm impressed she leaves them on!)
I just love the pictures. She is a cutie! I can't believe I missed you again.
Hey! I found your blog off the Toblers. I can't beleive how big Olivia has gotten! So cute!
Post a Comment