| Little guy, 1 week old, little miss 2. |
The month of July is, and will always be a big month for our family. We celebrated the birth of our two babies this week. Little miss has a few more weeks before she is actually four, but with the arrival of number three, we decided to celebrate hers early (they share the same due date).
![]() |
| Good friend, having babies around the same time. Eight more days baby! |








4 comments:
The first picture brought back so many memories of your family in B'ham. I can't believe it's been two years!
oh, look at you two!! My friends are all pregnant. I miss you guys, and that party looked like so much fun! Hope you're staying cool enough in Texas ;)
love,
amber
Happy Birthdays! Somehow I missed that you were pregnant. I am also due with our third any day. I hope everything goes well!
Hey! I just wanted to tell you Congratulations on your new arrival! Josh called and told me this morning! Ill be home in two days and the first thing Im going to do is give you a call. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment