Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dresser

Here is a before picture of a dresser I painted. I started painting the top and the sides of the dresser when my neighbor asks me a question.

While talking to my neighbor, I notice Olivia has paint on her feet. I return to my project to find this....

I took a picture because I told myself that one day I will laugh about it..

Sadly but true I had to wipe up Olivia's paint job and repaint. Here is the finished project.


In this one you can see her new curtains I made out of a shower certain I bought for .50 cents at a yard sale. I actually turned the curtain so the colored "moons" are going the width instead of the length and backed them so her room is dark at night.

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

You really will laugh about it someday, probably when you pull out the picture to show her after one of HER children does something similar. I was too terrified to think of taking a picture when Brent and Valinda painted the handmade cradle flat white, but have wished many times since that I had. There are a couple of specks remaining on the turns to remind me how easy their messes were to clean up when they were small! Beautiful pictures Jennie! xoxoxox