Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays

Since moving to Texas, we have been blessed to spend time with my two brothers and their families from Georgia. Over Thanksgiving we had a full out family reunion and now we are together again for Christmas.
I love cousins! We are on our way to the rodeo in Texas.


Cute cowgirls at the rodeo.

Goob in his hat.


This is Christmas morning in Georgia. Our little girl woke up especially early, and had a cold.

Her Daddy picked this gift out. What a cutie. Even though shes so tired...

For a real special treat, we visited some horses. They belong to a friend of my brother. The kids did some chores, walked a long side the horses and got to ride them for a little while.

She loved it. Not really afraid even on such a big animal. His name was shiek.


We are having a lot of fun with our family.

2 comments:

Tami said...

How cute! I can't believe she was on a horse! Amazing. I'm glad you guys are having a good time in Texas.

amber york said...

WOW! She is so brave! I'm terrified of horses. It's nice to see that your all doing so well!