Seth is such a good sport. Not many guys would wear green tights. He attached his feather to his hat too. That is why we are prefect for each other.
Captain James Hook had fun, although he really only kept the hat on for this picture.
I wish I had gotten more pictures of our little Tinker Bell, but the idea of people handing out candy was overwhelming.
Here is a video of Seth playing this really fun game we played at a party. He had to keep one foot up and grab the paper bag with his mouth. I think the tights helped his balance.
5 comments:
I love Halloween, too! What a great costume theme. That is so awesome Seth wore tights. :)
So cute! (Seth, I commend you. Few husbands would be so loyal and cooperative.)
Jennie! You look so beautiful!!!! You do Wendy well, is that because you love burgers?
Also, James is too perfect. Did you really make his jacket too?
I love the costumes and it looks like everyone had a great time.
Good job on the costumes! And I'm glad you made it home safe and sound! I have been asking around about you since you moved and just FINALLY found your blog again. You all look as beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment