Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome James

I grew up in the Tacoma area, so before heading off to grad school we had a welcome baby and good bye party. Here is a picture of the cake. It was a group effort putting it together. My mom, my sister, my friend Tami and I took turns putting circles on, holding James and running after the little miss. It was fun to have the opportunity to say good bye to some really awesome people.


The same weekend we blessed James at Great Grandma's house.

Here are some pictures of more fun with our family before the big move:

{Little miss with Papa in the pool}


{Pictures form the beach weekend with Gramers, Grumps and all the Post cousins}


I love Gramers face here as she's getting wet.

Here is my little family (James is the lump on Seth's side)

{Trip to the Zoo}

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

Awesome cake and people pictures Jennie! Wish we were there...
xoxoxox