Thursday, February 18, 2010

and the baby is a...

Seth and I are very excited to present our little boy. The ultra sound tech went right to it and discovered his manhood. We tried to explain to Olivia that she is going to have a brother, but she was more interested in watching Cinderella (We are in the process of breaking her Cinderella addiction).
Look, he's showing off his muscles, definatly a boy.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys. Maria's like Olivia... Ice Age is definitely more interesting than learning about baby brother.

Anne Marie Corey said...

I'm so excited for you !!!!!

Sarah said...

Yay for little boys!

Sarah said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Awesome! I just knew you needed that bag of clothes!

Tami said...

Yay! He and Christopher will be best friends! Congrats!

Tobler Bunch said...

I love his first snap shots!! Very handsome and photogenic!