Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blackberries

I was picking blackberries in our yard while Olivia played on the grass. Once she saw I was collecting edible items she was right by my side. I was evidently not getting they to her fast enough because she climbed through the thorns to pick her own blackberries.

Olivia is starting to really enjoy play grounds. She climbs up the stairs, walks to the edge of the slide, and if I'm not there to sit her down she plunges down, head first. Climbing is one of her faviorate things to do in the house. She has also started to dance. I love how outgoing and spontaneous she is becoming.

Last week Olivia and I went camping on the coast with my cousins. We had a great time. This is a picture of me and my cousins at the dunes with rags in our hair.

No comments: